Does your own skin itch without any rashes? Consequently you may be a target of yeast or fungi. In almost all situations though, stress commonly results into rashes, zits or dandruff. Pruritus typically is how “itchy skin no rash” is called. Its key indication is a sensation of itching that is felt in the entire body or several specific body elements. Itching with rashes is certainly not hard to treat, but relieving itchy skin without rashes is difficult. It is tough to determine the accurate causes of this condition.
This condition disturbs the quality of life and can lead to sleep disturbances, decrease in productivity and depression. It can occur both as an independent disease and as a symptom. More often itchy skin is a symptom, so you need to search for the cause.
- Health issues:
- System diseases (primary biliary cirrhosis, erythremia, Hodgkin’s disease, uremia)
- Dry skin
- Hormonal disorders
- Mental reasons (emotional stress)
- Menstrual cycle, use of oral contraceptives, pregnancy
- Allergic reaction to food, medication, cosmetics or drugs
- Environmental factors:
- Temperature and humidity
- Heat intolerance, irritability, palpitations, weight loss
- Insects and animals
- Intolerance to hot shower or bathing
- Other causes:
- Loss of fluid or limited fluid intake
- Deodorants and antiperspirants
- Clothes made of wool, linen, synthetic materials or other coarse fabrics
- Contacts with fiberglass
- Washing powder
- Lubricating oils (fuel oil, mineral oil)
How to Cure – 9 Easy & Healthy Ways
- 1. See a doctor!
- 2. Do not scratch!
- 3. Be clean! Avoid bathing in hot water
- 4. Drink water! Commit to drink at least 2 liters of water throughout the day
This alone can make a difference. Try using this simple trick for 2 weeks and you won’t believe your eyes!
Quick tip: Put water into a funny flask, take it with you everywhere, put it in front of you or near your workplace and set alarm clocks to remind yourself about it.
Make yourself WANT to drink water!
- 5. Include Omega-3, Omega-6 fatty acids into your diet. They are amazing for you health, brain, productivity and can be found in
- fish (salmon, tuna, herring, mackerel, anchovies, sardines)
- seeds & nuts (flaxseeds, butternuts, hempseeds, persian walnuts, pecan nuts, hazel nuts)
- 6. Cut out alcohol, caffeine and spices. They make your symptoms even worse
- 7. Wear light clothes! The condition may be caused by clothes made of wool, linen, synthetic materials or other coarse fabrics
- 8. Lower room temperature and try cooling bathes
- 9. Don’t use soap. If you have to, use soap with neutral PH. Average soaps are very harmful for skin
Conclusion in Details:
The two main causes of this condition are fungi or bacteria. Fungi tend to be difficult to find out especially if they grow under the skin. As a result, it is harder to treat them. It is very important to say that itchy skin can be relieved easily if you stick to nutrition and maintain hygiene. Try bathing frequently with body wash or alternatively anti-bacteria soap, changing bed sheets usually and also cleaning your body with bathroom towels which are clear. Also you may consider cutting your lengthy finger nails in order to eliminate any micro-organisms. Keep in mind that cleaning hands frequently particularly right after toilets, keeping off dusty places or simply areas, being less exposed to sun, eating lots of fruits and additionally vegetables not to mention consuming enough amounts of liquid will benefit you greatly.
Micro-organisms might moreover result in itchy skin without having rash. It is actually important for anyone to bath regularly because it helps to preserve healthy skin, clean micro-organism and permit the entire skin to renew itself. Wiping yourself with clean towels is necessary because little insects and microbes might be found on the towel. It is required to change towels once every week.
Nails which are utilized in scratching the body usually hold micro-organisms. It may become even worse, if you don’t clip and wash them regularly. When the exact same finger nail is used to scratch some other parts of the skin, bacteria and in addition germs are moved to many of these additional regions causing an infection. It it is advisable to take care of your finger nails by clipping and cleaning them thoroughly. Then you may wash them with water.
Being less uncovered to sunlight is one of the ways of preventing this condition. When you are exposed to sun for too long, the sunlight usually damages you skin. In some bad cases, you can even get fungi growing underneath your skin.
Eating foods which are healthy and additionally balanced which include fruits and veggies are significant for healthy skin. You will need to drink enough fluids because it can help you with your skin. It is advisable to drink 8-12 glasses of water each week in order to fulfill your skin needs.