ActForLibraries is an educational website that provides user-generated medical science and health advice and general information. When using this website, you agree to use its materials under certain conditions. If you disagree with any of these terms please do not use this website.
1. The health advice and articles you find on ActForLibraries is not a substitute for real, in-person diagnoses, advice, or care from medical professionals. Any recommendations you find on ActForLibraries should not be taken without first consulting your doctor or health care provider. The creators of the content on this site are not medical professionals, and you should not take any of their information otherwise.
2. Information on ActForLibraries is dispensed without regard for medical conditions of readers. Therefore, should you take any of the advice on ActForLibraries, you risk negative consequences resulting from pre-existing conditions or poor health. Therefore, should you take these risks, you do so voluntarily. We do not encourage you to do so. Again, consult a doctor before taking any of the medical advice you find on ActForLibraries.
3. The writers of the content found on ActForLibraries are not medical professionals, so they’re not always in line with the most current medical standards. Some of the information and advice on this website may be out of date or contrary to what a reasonable doctor would propose. Plus, the medical field is constantly evolving, so information posted online cannot remain accurate permanently. When reading the content found herein, understand that these articles are written by individuals who may not have all the latest facts about the topics under consideration.
4. When reading this site, you agree that the owners, employees, and writers of ActForLibraries are free from any liability for damages caused by information or advice you find on this site. Before you or someone you know engages in activities discussed on this site, we ask that you seek the advice of a medical professional.
5. Testimonials found on ActForLibraries are nothing more than personal stories. They do not reflect the typical experience of everyone who engages in the activities under discussion. Because the content on ActForLibraries is user generated, the creators of the site cannot all of the information that appears herein. When reading this site, you must be aware that all content is strictly educational, and that some data may be misrepresented by the authors.
6. ActForLibraries does not wish to promote any specific product or procedure discussed in these pages. If you choose to take any product- or procedure-related advice herein, you do so of your own accord. ActForLibraries does not specifically encourage you to do so. Before using a product or procedure mentioned on this website, consult with a doctor about the best plan for you.