Enamel paint markers make quick work of painting on a variety of surfaces. There’s no need for varnish, brushes or any other supplies when using these markers. The paint applies easily and dries to a hard finish. These markers are great for indoor and outdoor projects alike.
- These lead-free enamel paint markers come in carded packages. They contain 1/3 of a fluid ounce of enamel paint and are protected by a twist cap to prevent tips from drying out. These are all-purpose markers that have a unique tip designed for fine lines or for painting large areas. By shaking them prior to use, the paint becomes well mixed.
- The paint is activated and the flow is controlled by depressing the tip as often or little as needed. Should the tip dry out, the marker can be reconstituted by soaking it in thinner overnight. They dry to a high gloss shine.
- Keep these markers away from small children and use them only in a ventilated area. They are flammable and should be kept away from heat or open flames.
- Used for painting on ceramics, leather, stone, metal, styrofoam, wax, glass and more, these markers make painting easy, and allow paint distribution to be controlled, which makes model painting easy.
- There are some limitations when using these markers. They are not recommended for use on vinyl and some types of plastic such as polypropylene and polyethylene.