Garcinia Cambogia is a complete natural product that comes from the outer layer of tamarind fruit. This fruit is just like a little pumpkin and yellow in color. It can be found in different parts of Asia including Indonesia and India and used in the Ayurvedic medicines. In Asia, this plant is still used to preserve food materials and for preparing particular food delicacy. However, garcinia cambogia is used mostly these days as a weight loss supplement. It has proven to be the best in burning fats, suppressing appetite and in increasing metabolism energy.
Some benefits of this supplement are as follows:
- 1. Control Craving: As we all know that the major causes of weight gain are sugars and high carbohydrate diets. If you take garcinia cambogia, it will control the cravings for diet that is rich in carbohydrates.
- 2. Appetite Suppressant: Frequent eating habits are also the main cause of weight gain. Garcinia Cambogia contains Hydroxycitric acid that is best in suppressing appetite. It stops pancreas from breaking starch into dextrin and maltose and also stops the alpha amylase production in body. Many physicians recommend this supplement to patients who suffer from diabetes because it stops alpha glycosidase production in intestines and also converts starches and disaccharides into glucose. Garcinia prevents carbohydrates and sugar conversion into unwanted fats and stops citrate lyase production. All these factors combine and help in reducing weight and making body immune against different diseases.
- 3. Boosts Energy: Garcinia also boosts energy in individual’s body and also provides better sleeping experience by increasing the secretion of serotonin. Therefore, it keeps you distressed and relaxed.
Here is a research study that was conducted at Georgetown University:
- Body weight and BMI decreased by 5.4%,
- Low-density lipoprotein and triglycerides levels were reduced by 12.9% and 6.9% respectively
- High-density lipoprotein levels increased by 8.9%
- Serum leptin levels decreased by 38%
- Serotonin levels increased by 44.5%
- Urinary excretion of fat metabolites increased by 32-109%
Working of Garcinia Cambogia
The working of this supplement depends upon the work of nutrients that are present in it. For example, Hydroxycitric acid works by keeping carbohydrates and sugar level low in the body while serotonin which is a neurotransmitter keeps you distressed and relaxed by sending signal to your brain. These signals are related to your emotions and happy or sad feelings.
What Are The Side Effects?
Garcinia Cambogia extract has gained popularity only after the same was endorsed by Dr Oz in his TV show in 2012. Being a new product its side effects are not completely known though there are skeptics who are not comfortable with idea that the same has not been completely tested on humans. During one of the reviews conducted the respondents have reported the under mentioned side effects of the supplement.
- It could lead to a drop in the blood sugar levels.
- It could lead to some discomfort in the digestive tract.
- It could cause common colds and headaches.
- It could lead to a feeling of nausea
- It could lead to the development of skin rashes.
- It could lead to toxicity of liver.
Apart from the above mentioned side affects the anecdotal side effects that have been mentioned include the following
- Patients have complained about getting cramps
- There have been complaints of suffering from diarrhea
- Dizziness complaints have also been reported.
- It has led to increased hunger in certain cases
- People have also complained about feeling restless and insomnia.
Most of the above mentioned side effects may go away with passage of time and by reducing the dosage of the supplement.
Choosing Your Best Supplement
Before buying this product make sure that it contains 50% hydroxycitric acid as it is the main ingredient of this supplement. Sometimes unscrupulous add different unnatural ingredients in it that may be harmful for your health. So, always choose the one that is completely natural. A good supplement helps you in reducing 3-4lbs weight a month which is really beneficial.
In short, Garcinia Cambogia is an excellent natural supplement and if you are using it then it is assured that it offer best results.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it made for both men and women?
Absolutely! This wonderful little supplement has been shown to work regardless of gender. Women may experience increased results, but that’s only because they tend to have more belly fat, which is what the supplement targets most.
- Can I use it when pregnant or nursing?
When you’re pregnant or nursing, it’s always recommended that you first consult with your doctor or midwife before taking any kind of supplement, and Garcinia Cambogia is no different.
- How quickly will it work??
Every person’s body chemistry is different, so the supplement works differently for every person. With that said, you should see some positive results within a few weeks of starting to take the supplement.
- Are there any side effects!?
Some people may experience some nausea as a result of the supplement. Also, if you have digestive problems, you should consult your doctor before using Garcinia Cambogia.
- How often do I take it?
You should take the dosage that’s recommended on the bottle for optimal results
- I take a few medications. Can I still take it?
While it’s unlikely that this supplement will interfere with your medications (there are people on blood pressure medication, blood thinners, cholesterol blockers and people that take medication to control diabetes that take this supplement), but if you’re concerned about Garcinia Cambogia interfering with your health, you should absolutely consult with your doctor.
- If it does not work for me and I want to return it, what do I do?
If you find that you’re unhappy with your purchase or you don’t see results within a few weeks, no problem – We have a 30 day money back guarantee! Simply contact our customer service line and we’ll be happy to assist you with the process.