Even though the recession is apparently over,
Most of us just don’t want to be spending hundreds of pounds on specially made skin care products that aren’t even guaranteed to work.
Luckily your not on your own, thousands of us worldwide are looking for ways to look after our skin just by spending little or no cash at all.
Top Acne Home Remedies
1. A Mixture of Rosewater and lemon, citrus fruits are excellent as cleansing agents and can remove dirt, oil and unwanted toxins from the sweaty pores that cause acne.
2. Cucumber, You’ll probably be able to find this vegetable in your fridge. By using grinded cucumber paste your face will feel fresh, clean and acne free in a matter of minutes (remember to do this continuously to make your acne problems disappear)
3. Vinegar, Not liked by many people, but for treating pores, vinegar can prove to be an absolute saint, Mix apple cider vinegar (Or normal vinegar) with salt, make into a paste then rub onto your face. Make sure to wash this out after 30 minutes.
4. Toothpaste, Toothpaste can work wonders for your acne problems, just dab some of the paste onto the acne before you go to bed every night, then remove when you wake up.
5. Mint, there’s no other acne-busting natural remedy like mint. Mint will cleanse and absorb any extra unwanted oil from the skin. Also the juice from the mint leaves prove to be a good addictive for your skin every night before going to bed.
Good Home remedies for oily/dry skin:
1. Mix 1/2 cup of cooked oatmeal, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 egg white and 1/2 cup of a mashed apple into a smooth paste then apply onto your face and leave on for 15/16 minutes and rinse.
2. Got a spare egg? Remove the egg white from the egg and make an egg yolk mask . Apply the egg yolk with a cotton ball to oily spots. Leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
3. Lemons are good for oily skin, Mix lemon and water together equally, pat on face, let the lemon dry then rinse off with warm water once and cold water once after. (REMEMBER: Try and make sure you don’t have any open scars before you apply the lemon on your face, if you do then skip this home remedy, I made that mistake once)
4. Try mixing 1/2 teaspoon lime juice with an equal amount of cucumber juice. Apply to skin a few minutes before you take the shower.
Skin Lightening Remedies
Everyone has their reasons.
1. Applying Turmeric powder mixed with lime juice can remove unwanted tan.
2. Mix 1 tsp of milk powder, 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of lemon juice, and 1/2 tsp of almond oil. Apply on face and wash off after 10-15 minutes. This will make your skin shine and remove any unwanted tan.
3. Place sliced raw potato on the face. It helps reduce blemishes and other marks.
Sun Burn Removing Home Remedies
1. Applying the inner part of a watermelon will remove sun burn.
2. A mixture of grated cucumber and milk applied to the skin will help remove sun burn
3. The best home remedy for removing sun burns, is to wash your affected skin with Neem water regularly.
4. A Mixture of turmeric powder and milk applied over the affected skin will help remove sun burn